- My Library Account
The Library provides access to books, electronic resources, archives, special collections, and more to support your learning and research.
The Library is committed to supporting your research needs with expert guidance and resources.
- Academic Skills Service for Students
- Academic Writing Centre
- Assistive Technology Area
- Borrowing Limits, Lost Books & Fines
- Digital Literacy
- Equipment & More
- Group Study Rooms
- Library & IT Service Desk
- MakerSpace for Students
- Past Exam Papers
- Photocopying & Printing
- Shannon College Library
- Study Spaces
- Using Other Libraries
The Library has all the resources and supports you need to be successful in your studies at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Whether you're just starting your studies or working on your final project, we're here to help.
We are here to help lecturers and academic staff deliver quality teaching and support their students' success.
- Workshops & Events
Shannon College Library
Search the Shannon College Library Collection
As a student in the Shannon College of Hotel Management, all Library resources are available to you, as well as the service in the Shannon College Library.
For general queries, please email us or you can call 091 49 7218.
Interactive Library Tour
The Shannon College Library is located on the 2nd floor of the Trust Building, Shannon College of Hotel Management and this is situated at Shannon Airport. Check our opening hours here before you visit.
Click and drag on the tour below to explore the Library in virtual reality or you can also view the tour in a new window.
- Academic Writing Centre: All University of Galway Academic Writing Centre consultations are online
- Assignment Templates: Download the relevant submission form you need to include with your assignments here
- Borrowing Books: Information on borrowing privileges, loan periods and how to place a hold on a book
- My Library Account: Sign in to view your loans, saved items and to place holds on items
- Module Reading Lists: You can search for reading lists using the module code, module name or lecturer name
- Past Exam Papers: Past exam papers are available on Canvas at your BBS/BCH programme level
- SensusAccess: SensusAccess allows you to convert your readings and research into formats that you may find easier to work with, whether a Word file, e-book format, or MP3 file that you can listen to
- Top Up Your Print Credit: Purchase print and copy credit online or view recent transactions on your account
- Using the Wi-Fi on Campus: Connectivity prerequisites, Edudoram, Wi-Fi printing and Wi-Fi troubleshooting
- Wireless Printing: How to use the print service to print, photocopy and scan and the costs involved
- Workshops & Events: Browse the listing of upcoming library workshops and reserve your place
Assistant Librarian & Disability Advisor
091 49 7218
Assistant Librarian, Shannon College of Hotel Management
091 49 7218