- My Library Account
The Library provides access to books, electronic resources, archives, special collections, and more to support your learning and research.
The Library is committed to supporting your research needs with expert guidance and resources.
- Academic Skills Service for Students
- Academic Writing Centre
- Assistive Technology Area
- Borrowing Limits, Lost Books & Fines
- Digital Literacy
- Equipment & More
- Group Study Rooms
- Library & IT Service Desk
- MakerSpace for Students
- Past Exam Papers
- Photocopying & Printing
- Shannon College Library
- Study Spaces
- Using Other Libraries
The Library has all the resources and supports you need to be successful in your studies at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Whether you're just starting your studies or working on your final project, we're here to help.
We are here to help lecturers and academic staff deliver quality teaching and support their students' success.
- Workshops & Events
The Library will stand as an unparalleled catalyst for your success as NUI Galway’s hub for the discovery, sharing, and publication of scholarly information.
The Five Themes of our Strategy:
- Being Digital: We will maximise opportunities afforded by online collections, technology enriched spaces, and emerging technologies
- Driving Research: We will drive research through expert staff, digital infrastructures and collections in print and online
- Inspiring Learning: We will inspire learning by transforming the Library building to promote community and engagement
- Opening Scholarship: We will make University research outputs, educational resources and heritage collections globally and openly available
- Sustaining Excellence: We will ensure a supportive culture for staff and users, promoting diversity and operating sustainably