- My Library Account
The Library provides access to books, electronic resources, archives, special collections, and more to support your learning and research.
The Library is committed to supporting your research needs with expert guidance and resources.
- Academic Skills Service for Students
- Academic Writing Centre
- Assistive Technology Area
- Borrowing Limits, Lost Books & Fines
- Digital Literacy
- Equipment & More
- Group Study Rooms
- Library & IT Service Desk
- MakerSpace for Students
- Past Exam Papers
- Photocopying & Printing
- Shannon College Library
- Study Spaces
- Using Other Libraries
The Library has all the resources and supports you need to be successful in your studies at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Whether you're just starting your studies or working on your final project, we're here to help.
We are here to help lecturers and academic staff deliver quality teaching and support their students' success.
- Workshops & Events
Photocopying & Printing
You will need to put credit on your Print Credit Account to use the multi-function printers.
To credit your print account
- Use the cash top up at the kiosk on the ground floor of the Library in the area just beside the Library and IT Service Desk.
- Or purchase credit online using a debit or credit card.
- For more information and to find other printers on campus, visit the ISS (Information Solutions and Services) Multi-Function Printer page.
For External Users
- You only have access to the photocopying option on these printers
- Purchase a Print Card from the Library & IT Service Desk in the Library foyer
- Each card costs €5 which includes €1 for photocopying/printing
- The card can be topped up using the cash kiosk beside the printers
Print from Library PCs
All PCs are connected the printers. A print job may be released from any printer on campus by tapping your ID card or entering your ID number on the screen.
Print from your Personal Laptop over Wi-Fi
Follow the instructions available from Information Solutions and Services.
Printers are in all computer labs across campus as well as in the Library.