- My Library Account
The Library provides access to books, electronic resources, archives, special collections, and more to support your learning and research.
The Library is committed to supporting your research needs with expert guidance and resources.
- Academic Skills Service for Students
- Academic Writing Centre
- Assistive Technology Area
- Borrowing Limits, Lost Books & Fines
- Digital Literacy
- Equipment & More
- Group Study Rooms
- Library & IT Service Desk
- MakerSpace for Students
- Past Exam Papers
- Photocopying & Printing
- Shannon College Library
- Study Spaces
- Using Other Libraries
The Library has all the resources and supports you need to be successful in your studies at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Whether you're just starting your studies or working on your final project, we're here to help.
We are here to help lecturers and academic staff deliver quality teaching and support their students' success.
- Workshops & Events
About My Library Account
My Library Account
Click login at the top of the screen to access your Library account. Your campus account username and password, i.e. what you use to log on to the University network, allows you to log into your Library account.
Your Library account allows you to:
- Access e-journals from off-campus
- Check how many books you have on loan and when they are due back
- Place a hold on a book that is on loan to someone else or held in the Closed Access/Basement
- Request an Inter-Library Loans
- Search Journal Articles
- Search Library Databases
Remember you must be signed into your account for any of the services above to work!